A Letter From Umar

Bismillahi walhamdulillah..

Countless gratitude to Allah SWT for His Love & Bless for us in maintaining our iman and Islam, Alhamdulillah..

From Allah we come, to Allah we will return. Al-Fatihah to my neighbor's son who had passed away yesterday. May Allah place him with al-Muttaqin and As-Sobirin, and may Allah grant him Jannah, insya-Allah..

About Umar>> Again, Allah wants to test me and my family, Alhamdulillah..Allah wants to see, 'Did I was patient enough with Umar's matters? Did I seek for Allah's help or human's help? May Allah preserve me and help me in being a patience and good servant of Him.

To all my friends and who knows Umar; Umar will return home (Jitra) this Friday. Please pray for our journey, thank you. After all, may Allah bless Umar, me & my family.

Thank You so much for those who are really concern with Umar =)

Till then, Umar will miss all of you..

Regards,
Umar's owner

Comments