Hopefully A Bright Move

Bismillahi walhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah praises to Allah, the best planner above all plans made by us. I pray to Allah, hopefully He blessed my plan and all my intention in whatever matters I did. Ya Ilahi anta mathlubi..

Last Saturday which was yesterday I decided to meet Dr Fadzila Azni, a senior lecturer at ISDEV USM Penang. Masha Allah, Allah always be nice to me since I thought I can't met her on that day. At first, I felt uncomfortable to have an appointment with her during weekend as I knew that weekend is a family time for a career woman like her. After waiting for the non-reply sms and call that I'd made, finally I told Abang to continue our plan going to USM. I tried to boost myself by positively think that Allah had done the best for me. InsyaAllah I can meet Dr by Allah's will. Who knows right?

We arrived at Islamic Development Management (ISDEV), School of Social Science about 10.30 am. Bismillah, I tried to make another call to Dr. Alhamdulillah within 10 seconds she picked up the phone. She said that she just read my message and she will be arrived at USM within 15 minutes. Alhamdulillah, oh Allah, You are very kind and nice to me, Allahu Akbar! So always husnuszhon to Allah, Allah always be by our intention.

My first impression to Dr Fadzila is subhanallah, her face is alike my naqibah; Ustazah Norhafizah Musa :). Masha Allah I feel grateful with this gift; Allah always granted me with soleh and solehah people throughout my story life. She welcomed me with her warm smile and accompanied by her adorable son, 'Ilman :). What a wonderful moment, alhamdulillah ya Rabb!

I started my conversation by building a rapport; asking where she live, how she came to USM and another few personal questions. Then I threw out all my queries about ISDEV, the courses, life of PhD's student, financial aids and chances of being hired as a staff in USM. Dr. was patiently answered my question one by one with her bright smile. I nodded while listening to her explanation and experiences being a member of ISDEV's family.

ISDEV is very unique. I notice that staffs and students are having a strong ukhuwwah by spending their time and attending the programs together. They organized lots of beneficial and ritual program routinely and all of them were supporting each other by assuring those programs succeed. ISDEV was mesmerized me and I fall in love with ISDEV!

After discussing and having few QnA session with Dr Fadzila about an hour, I asked her permission to leave. I wanted to have series of appointment with her and she agreed. She undoubtedly giving permission to call her at anytime I need her advise, alhamdulillah. May Allah blessed you Dr. Fadzila :)

Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. Allah has showed me the way and it's my choice either to take or leave it. I believe that Allah always be with me and will always assists me in anytime at anywhere. I do hope this is a bright move to a long and colorful journey of PhD! PhD, here I come!


Comments