When I miss my Mujahids and Mujahidahs..

Bismillahi walhamdulillah

It's Friday today! Don't forget to do plenty of Solawah and read Al-Kahf! Don't let your time flies with no benefits and without practice the sunnah. Sometimes you feel hard to practice but bear in your mind that you are doing virtues and definitely you will be rewarded by Allah for it. Have faith on it my brothers and sisters! 

Scrolling down the faces of my nieces and nephews on my father's FB threw me to my Juliana's. I smiled and thanked Allah for bringing me chances to see, laugh and enjoy every moment with my love. Abah and Mak were the most and very important persons for 9 of us. Their sacrifices will never be paid forever, only Allah can reward all their kindness and sacrifices to their child and grandchild.

My first brother, Faidz was doing well in his study and career. Alhamdulillah he got married to a beautiful lady, Shida and was granted an adorable daughter, Humaira. Humaira looks alike her father or so called 'anak papa'. She is so cute especially when she's smiling and so slim compared to her cousins hehe..

Next will be my first sister, Nienah. Alhamdulillah Nienah is doing her housemanship (HO) in HSB Alor Star, the place of born of her second son. Nienah met her husband at Cairo and they got married there plus granted with first son, Fathi. When Fathi turned 1 year 1 month old, he got his sparring partner which is Imad. Oh these two mujahids are sooo adorable and become qurratu'ain for us. Fathi is such confused with his new family member as he just a cute toddler and know nothing about having a little brother. Oh poor Fathi but he always entertained us with his dance and loud speaker of his voice (read: screaming and yelling) when being bullied by his Mak Su. Below were the memorable moments with two of them. Oh how I missed them badly :(



My second sister, Dedek also had a beautiful daughter with a beautiful name, Nur Maryam Sakura. Her husband loves the name of flower and wants to perpetuate it on their child's name. Cute right? We called her Maryam or sometimes in a short way, just Yam haha ^^. Maryam is an independent baby, she knew her father still studying and always be a good girl to her mother. Well done dear! Currently Dedek settled down with her family in law in Penang. 

The rest of my brothers and sisters still single and available hehe..I'll make sure they finish their study before thinking about getting married haha..it's okay to stick the rule for this millenium teenagers right? Zaki will finish his degree study this year, Fatimah is still doing his Diploma of Medical Assistant, Umar is just a beginner student of Al-Azhar's University, Aqil is starting his new Form 4's life at SMAP Bentong and the last one, Aisyah will sit for UPSR this year. Done the short story of my lovely siblings! Praise to Allah for having and growing up with them since I was born till today..Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah :)

Khaulah
Baiti Jannati

Comments

  1. I name my daughter as Khaulah Dhirar - named after Khaulah Azwar. Nice to know someone else has this name. Moga Allah merahmati -

    http://cahayapalingbaik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment